Regulamin Wydawniczy JOTSRR
The Journal of Orthopedics, Trauma Surgery and Related Research is an official, peer-reviewed medical journal:
· Osteosynthesis Section,
· Oncology Orthopedic Section,
· Section of Rheumatoid Arthritis,
· Section of Metabolic Diseases of Tissue and Bones,
· Department of Diagnosis of Organ Diseases
· Polish Society of Physiotherapy recommended by: · Polish Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology · Polish Society of Spinal Surgery publishing the original scientific papers (experimental, clinical, laboratory), case studies and case studies in the field of orthopedics, rehabilitation, traumatology and sports medicine, physiotherapy and Rescue medicine. In addition, he publishes letters to editors, reports and materials from scientific conferences, book reviews, as well as announcements of planned congresses and congresses.
Detailed information for authors and reviewers - download * pdf.